WP Rocket – Caching Plugin for WordPress v3.7 Nulled
Make WordPress Load Fast in a Few Clicks with WP Rocket. Recognized as the most powerful caching plugin by WordPress experts
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
- New feature: Preload Links – Prefetch pages before the user clicks on a link to improve perceived loading speed & user experience
- Enhancement: Host locally & minify 3rd party CSS & JS files when minify CSS/JS option are enabled
- Enhancement: Automatically add font-display:swap to CSS files containing a font-face to improve rendering time
- Enhancement: Combine 3rd party CSS files into the combined CSS files when combine CSS is enabled
- Enhancement: The Optimize Google Fonts option is now automatically enabled & applied
- Enhancement: Protect our code from conflicts with other plugins using the same libraries as WP Rocket
- Enhancement: Troubleshoot issues with a dedicated query string to bypass WP Rocket
- Option removal: Remove the minify HTML option, as its impact on loading time and file size is negligible
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice related to an undefined variable $home_root_length
- Bugfix: Prevent a PHP fatal error when using Optimize Google Fonts in some cases
V 3.6.4 =>
V 3.7.0 =>